Villa Piaget is located in Geneva on the Pinchat plain where at the beginning of the 20th century Henri Baumgartner, a homeowner in Veyrier, set up a housing scheme. The house Les Cerisiers [Cherry Trees] was built between 1911-1913 in the middle of the housing estate, with a view of the Salève, the distinctive mountain over-looking Geneva. The house was one of the first buildings on the Pinchat plain.
Jean Piaget rented the villa for several years before buying it in 1938. The house has undergone no visible change for almost 100 years. Thus today, it presents an exceptionally homogeneous degree of conservation since it has arrived for us in its original state with plot and garden intact.